Cream Tea Giveaway
We’re giving away a Cream Tea for Two with the May issue of Birchwood Care and on our Facebook page.
Our Chef at Birchwood House is Anne and she comes up with tasty and nutritionally balanced meals for the residents each day.
As well as meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Anne really enjoys baking cakes to mark residents’ birthdays and special occasions.
As a special treat, we thought we would arrange a little competition and offer afternoon tea for two – to be delivered to your door (within a 10-mile range of Birchwood House).
To enter tell us who would you like to invite for tea and why?
Entries are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Birchwood House, Stockland Green Road, Speldhurst, TN3 0TU to reach us by 31 May 2021. The winner will be notified and announced in the next newsletter.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is running on Facebook and in the May issue of our Birchwood Care Newsletter, with a Cream Tea for Two prize for each.
- Only one entry per household
- The winner will be selected by the management team at Birchwood Care.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize, but the prize is transferable to someone else.
- Cream tea will be delivered within a 10-mile radius of Birchwood House
- Winners will be informed by email or telephone within 7 days of the closing date and must respond within 28 days to claim their prize
- We would like to share the winner’s name for publicity purposes so let us know if you object
- Your email details will be added to our mailing list to receive our monthly newsletter
- The competition is being run by Birchwood Care Group
Other articles you may like
- Armistice Day and Remembrance Sunday 2023The weekend of November 11 marked the annual Armistice Day and Remembrance Sunday memorial in the UK and Commonwealth. Birchwood Care Services joined the nation in honouring members of the armed forces who died in the line of duty during the First World War and beyond.
- Protecting health and wellbeing in home careProtecting health and wellbeing in home care At Birchwood Care Services, the health and wellbeing of our clients is at the forefront ofContinue reading “Protecting health and wellbeing in home care”
- Celebrating Professional Care Workers Week 2023The Care Workers Charity (CWC) is an important industry body with the objective of supporting current and former care workers. As part of this mission, the CWC is running its annual Professional Care Workers Awareness Week for the sixth year this month.
- How care support can help find happiness later in lifeHelping mature adults in the pursuit of joy Happiness is a funny thing. Like joy, it can be found and nurtured in manyContinue reading “How care support can help find happiness later in life”
- Good Care Month 2023: Honouring the Heart of Home CareGood Care Month 2023: Honouring the Heart of Home Care As summer blooms across the UK this July, Birchwood Care Services joins theContinue reading “Good Care Month 2023: Honouring the Heart of Home Care “
- Championing inclusivity and diversity in later life careChampioning inclusivity and diversity in later life care Comfort, pride, and dignity are all fundamental parts of caregiving. At Birchwood Care Services, itContinue reading “Championing inclusivity and diversity in later life care”
- Dementia Action WeekDon’t put off today what could empower your tomorrow Dementia Action Week serves as a powerful reminder that early intervention and proactive diagnosisContinue reading “Dementia Action Week”
- Stress Awareness MonthStress Awareness Month Stress – it’s a feeling we’re probably all too familiar with. And so, this April to mark Stress Awareness Month,Continue reading “Stress Awareness Month”
- Why self-injury awareness is importantSelf-Injury Awareness Day, also known as SIAD, is an annual event held on 1st March to raise awareness about self-injury and reduce the stigma surrounding this behaviour. The day provides a platform for people affected by self-injury and their supporters to come together and share their stories, experiences, and coping strategies.