We’re giving away a Cream Tea for Two with the May issue of Birchwood Care and on our Facebook page.
Our Chef at Birchwood House is Anne and she comes up with tasty and nutritionally balanced meals for the residents each day.
As well as meals breakfast, lunch and dinner, Anne really enjoys baking cakes to mark resident’s birthdays and special occasions.
As a special treat we thought we would arrange a little competition and offer afternoon tea for two – to be delivered to your door (within a 10-mile range of Birchwood House).
To enter tell us who would you like to invite for tea and why?
Entries to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Birchwood House, Stockland Green Road, Speldhurst, TN3 0TU to reach us by 31 May 2021. The winner will be notified and announced in the next newsletter.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is running on Facebook and in the May issue of our Birchwood Care Newsletter, with a Cream Tea for Two prize for each.
- Only one entry per household
- The winner will be selected by the management team at Birchwood Care.
- There is not cash alternative to the prize, but the prize is transferable to someone else.
- Cream tea will be delivered within a 10-mile radius of Birchwood House
- Winners will be informed by email or telephone within 7 days of the closing date and must respond within 28 days to claim their prize
- We would like to share the winner’s name for publicity purposes so let us know if you object
- Your email details will be added to our mailing list to receive our monthly newsletter
- The competition is being run by Birchwood Care Group
Other articles you may like
- Win a fabulous Afternoon Tea Delights Hamper
- Domestic support is available in your homeKeeping things clean and tidy in your own home can get tougher as you get older. Vacuuming and laundry can be harder toContinue reading “Domestic support is available in your home”
- Meet Care Co-ordinator GeorgiaGeorgia is one of three Care Co-ordinators at Birchwood Care Services and has worked with the organisation for 10 months. She is undertakingContinue reading “Meet Care Co-ordinator Georgia”
- Tips for keeping the elderly safe during extreme heatTips for keeping the elderly safe during extreme heat Here in Britain, we are simply not used to high temperatures we sometimes experienceContinue reading “Tips for keeping the elderly safe during extreme heat”
- Birchwood to host Summer Open Day in JuneWe are delighted to announce that Birchwood Care will be hosting an Open Day on Saturday 26th June from 2-4pm. The Open Day willContinue reading “Birchwood to host Summer Open Day in June”
- Your questions answered about a care assessmentWe understand a lot of different terms are used within the industry when it comes to home assessments and what is involved atContinue reading “Your questions answered about a care assessment”
- Cream Tea Giveaway – who will you invite for tea?We’re giving away a Cream Tea for Two with the May issue of Birchwood Care and on our Facebook page. Our Chef atContinue reading “Cream Tea Giveaway – who will you invite for tea?”
- Meet Mary, Domestic Support Worker at Birchwood.Enabling people to retain their independence and stay in their own home is one of the aims of Birchwood Care Services. The teamContinue reading “Meet Mary, Domestic Support Worker at Birchwood.”
- Meet Bethany – Care Co-ordinator at Birchwood.Every day is different and rewarding, says Care Co-ordinator and Relief Supervisor Bethany, who has worked for Birchwood Care Services for just overContinue reading “Meet Bethany – Care Co-ordinator at Birchwood.”