Care Staff – Available on bank
Family-owned Birchwood Care Services is looking for care staff to join our existing friendly team – a flexible position
Birchwood Care Services is an independent and family-owned homecare business which has a rating of 9.7 out of 10 on homecare.co.uk and we’d love for you to join our close-knit team of loyal carers. We’re looking for caring, compassionate and friendly staff to join and support our existing tight-knit care team. We value our staff so also offer the best rates of pay in the local area and a sign-on bonus.
We cover both Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells, and have various shift patterns available to suit you, our early shift 07.00 – 2pm or our late shift, or 4pm – 9.30 pm.
- Someone who has worked in care before and wants to re-enter care but working the hours you wish to work (from 1 – 3 days a week with regular or mixed shifts)
- Someone who has to work around another family member, so needs flexibility to start or finish times
- Someone who is retired or semi-retired and wants to do something worthwhile, varied interesting, but the hours that fit in with a more relaxed lifestyle
Then please do get in touch.
Our staff help our clients with are all the things that we all do for ourselves every day and often take for granted. When you are elderly or have health issues, simple things can become more difficult, and that’s where our friendly staff are there to lend a helping hand. Ideally, we’d like for you to have your own transport, a full licence, and be living in one of our operational areas.
If you are looking for a full-time contracted hours position, a competitive salary, mileage allowance, and a fulfilling role as part of a friendly team, please do get in touch. We offer:
- An hourly rate from £12 to £14.25
- Mileage of 30p/mile
- A loyalty bonus scheme
- Induction paid for
- DBS check paid for
- A referral bonus of £275*
- A quarterly retail/gift voucher for all
- Career progression opportunities
*Subject to employment for 12 months.
If you have any questions or would like to request for an application pack, please call on 01892 863710
COVID-19 considerations: All our staff are issued with and required to wear full PPE whilst working.
Tonbridge & Tunbridge Wells