We are looking for a co-ordinator/administrator to join our office and be part of our small team of 3. The successful candidate will need to drive and have their own transport.
The role includes the following details and responsibilities:
- Hours are 9-5 Monday to Friday but with flexibility to work extra hours when the needs of the business dictate.
- Experience using a care based system would be an advantage, we currently use People Planner
- The role includes the usual office based admin tasks
- The co-ordinators could, in emergency situations have to deliver hands on care should the rota need to be covered
- The successful candidate would be included when trained to participate in the out of hours on-call rolling rota
- Salary is £19,500 – £21,500 depending on experience