Birchwood Care Services Sponsors Art of the Weald!
Birchwood Care Services is thrilled to be sponsoring Hospice in the Weald’s ‘Art of the Weald’ exhibition along with our colleagues from Birchwood House.
Hospice in the Weald is an incredible local charity who provide care completely free of charge to patients, their families and carers in West Kent and Northern East Sussex. “Birchwood Care Services provides homecare to a range of clients in and around the Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge and Sevenoaks areas.” Says our Manager Wendy Ryan. “As a local business, we wanted to support a local charity and are very aware of the fantastic work the Hospice do. We’re looking forward to supporting what we hope will be a hugely successful event!”
“We love working with Birchwood Care Services. They are honest and caring people, and their philosophy of treating others with respect and dignity is so closely aligned with our own principles of celebrating life and dignifying death.” Says Minh Lan Nguyen, Relationship Fundraising Manager from Hospice in the Weald. “We look forward to hosting a fabulous Art of the Weald exhibition, which wouldn’t be possible without the generosity of Birchwood Care Services.”
The Art of the Weald is an exhibition of the finest art from the Weald and surrounding areas. There will be a wonderful showcase that includes a mixture of paintings, sculpture and much more from a range of professional artists. The event takes place on Saturday 28th March and Sunday 29th March 2020 from 10.30am – 4pm on both days at The Old Big School Gallery in Tonbridge School. The Hospice in the Weald website has much more information about how to get involved!
Other articles you may like
- Domestic support is available in your homeKeeping things clean and tidy in your own home can get tougher as you get older. Vacuuming and laundry can be harder toContinue reading “Domestic support is available in your home”
- Meet Care Co-ordinator GeorgiaGeorgia is one of three Care Co-ordinators at Birchwood Care Services and has worked with the organisation for 10 months. She is undertakingContinue reading “Meet Care Co-ordinator Georgia”
- Tips for keeping the elderly safe during extreme heatTips for keeping the elderly safe during extreme heat Here in Britain, we are simply not used to high temperatures we sometimes experienceContinue reading “Tips for keeping the elderly safe during extreme heat”
- Birchwood to host Summer Open Day in JuneWe are delighted to announce that Birchwood Care will be hosting an Open Day on Saturday 26th June from 2-4pm. The Open Day willContinue reading “Birchwood to host Summer Open Day in June”
- Your questions answered about a care assessmentWe understand a lot of different terms are used within the industry when it comes to home assessments and what is involved atContinue reading “Your questions answered about a care assessment”
- Cream Tea Giveaway – who will you invite for tea?We’re giving away a Cream Tea for Two with the May issue of Birchwood Care and on our Facebook page. Our Chef atContinue reading “Cream Tea Giveaway – who will you invite for tea?”
- Meet Mary, Domestic Support Worker at Birchwood.Enabling people to retain their independence and stay in their own home is one of the aims of Birchwood Care Services. The teamContinue reading “Meet Mary, Domestic Support Worker at Birchwood.”
- Meet Bethany – Care Co-ordinator at Birchwood.Every day is different and rewarding, says Care Co-ordinator and Relief Supervisor Bethany, who has worked for Birchwood Care Services for just overContinue reading “Meet Bethany – Care Co-ordinator at Birchwood.”
- The Power Of Aromatherapy For The ElderlyThe Power Of Aromatherapy For The Elderly. Aromatherapy is the use of aromatic plants or essential oils to promote wellbeing through scent andContinue reading “The Power Of Aromatherapy For The Elderly”